Efficient Spring Cleanup Services in Portsmouth, NH
- Debris Removal - Removing Fallen Branches and Leaves from Your Lawn
- Dethatching – the Removal of Dead Grass to Allow Living Grass to Breathe and Take Root
- Edging – Creating a Clean Edge Along Walkways and Flower Beds for a Sharp Look
- Weeding – Removing Weeds from Flowerbeds and In and Around Hedges and Bushes
- Mulching – Adding a Layer of Material that Helps Improve Soil Moisture, Prevent Weeds, and Enhance the Visual Appeal
- Trimming and Pruning – Removing Dead or Overgrown Branches as Needed to Promote New Growth.
- First Mow – This Allows Grass to Easily Obtain Nutrients and Sunlight in its Vital Growing Stage